Vitamin A – or Retinol – has value for skin on several fronts.
- It is a cell-communicating ingredient. It actually tells the skin to behave in a young and healthy way.
- Retinol helps the skin produce healthier cells or collagen.
- It is a powerful antioxidant – it neutralizes free radicals, calming the skin and decreasing stress factors.
- Its exfoliation properties get rid of dead skin cells and allows new ones to grow.
- Regular use can help restructure skin.
- It is effective in treating acne as well as wrinkles.
I have been using Credentials Vitamin A serum every night for almost a year. I can see a difference in fine lines and dark spots.
Ask me about it. $32 of miracle stuff.